Monday 10 October 2016

What do you love to do?


        Everything.. as long as that think my parents know what i wanna do.The Journey that we as human beings will have to go through is the Journey of life. From the moment we are born we are faced with the most horrifying roller coaster ride. Life has its ups and downs and at the most unexpected times can go into a spiralling down fall, which has rough and bumpy corners. We are faced with the question: Do we have any control on what our future holds or which turn we will take?

        I'm free to do anything because this is my journey, spend my time with study, spend my time surfing internet, watching korean drama, shopping n spend my money to buy something i want but it and i don't really need it buy i still want to buy it. This journey is unexpected, I want money freedom, financial freedom, time freedom too.       
      
        I can honestly say that at this point in my life I have made people happy, I have made people upset and I also, even if I don't like to admit it, but I have disappointed people as well. It is true life cant be perfect all the time, but inside I would like to think that we all have a feeling that makes us want to go and erase the past and start over again.

        Life can be hard to understand, and I don't think even the person most in touch with themselves knows why they were put on this earth. I believe that we were all put on this earth for a reason big or small. Do we have a plan of our life all set out for us already, that we have to follow know matter how much we try to change it? 

This is my life, my journey. I just follow my road,Survive.
                                                               Hfaxrn

No comments:

Post a Comment