Saturday 15 October 2016

MY FAVOURITE DISH

Assalamualaikum..

        My favourite dish 😋. I have special liking to 'Nasi Lemak' that prepared by my beloved mother who is an ace in cooking. My mother sell 'Nasi Lemak', if i stay at the village, every morning i eat 'Nasi Lemak' made by my mom.

        'Nasi Lemak' is a traditional food that always be favorite food for people that likes to eat spicy food. This is in fact the most popular menu in our country especially in malay people. It has become such a favorite among Malaysian that there are some who eat it a least once everyday. 

        This can be more wonderful moment if we can enjoy having our favorite dish with our whole family together. 

                                                                                                                                                    Hfaxrn

No comments:

Post a Comment