Thursday 20 October 2016

Additional skills on what will make me different and more marketable after i have graduated🎓

        
Hai guys, 
       It's true that employers hire people, not pieces of paper. That why must have Additional skills on what will make me different and more marketable after i have graduated🎓. First additional skill that i have is teamwork 💪🏼. Teamwork is a basic skill but I can prove that i am a team player but also have the ability to manage and delegate to others and take on responsibility. It's about building positive working relationships that help everyone to achieve goals and business objectives.

       Another additional skill is Continued learning, This is perhaps my favorite one, although rather than a skill or trait, continued learning is something to have a desire for, an idea to embrace. I should always strive to further develop my skill set and expand my knowledge to stay ahead. Adaptability is one of my additional skills, Don’t be afraid of change, because it’s inevitable. In most, if not all industries today, there is some element of the job that will always evolve. I have to be equipped to grow along with the changes, big or small. I must be able to recognize how or where I fit best, even if that means going somewhere else. For example work at overseas ✈️. 

       Another additional skill is good attitude. I can maintaining a positive, energized outlook, even in the face of adversity, will be an essential part of what gets me ahead in the workplace, and in life. I am is someone with a good attitude focuses on solutions rather than problems, and has the makings of a natural leader. Leadership is one of my additional skill, i can lead one group without bias. I also has experiences lead KESEDA (Kelab Seni Dan Budaya UiTM Kedah. During I handle this group many achievements and awards 🏆we received from within and outside the country.

       Ambition is a stronger form of motivation, ambition is what gives me the extra pluck and desire to go for it. Don’t let excuses get in the way of my goals and dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment