Sunday 2 October 2016

Attitudes and Personality

Assalamualaikum..

      First, I'm sorry.. then i wanna tell you about Attitudes and personality. it's important ?. Yes, Attitudes and personality importance for me, because as a student, it's important for me to have positive attitude and good personality. I'm not good but i'm try to be good ;) 

       For me, Style is a reflection of my attitude and my personality. I'm fashion lovers, so i must wearing style to show my personality, but confidence is important. 

        How to have a positive attitude and personality, first is, have goals, as a students you need to have goals to achieve, you must get it, be fresh... then happy and enjoy your life, try smile to all your friends, Second, be educated, you have to be educated because you can show your personality. Your responsibility with creator. 

         Don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who i'm. My attitude depends on who you are.... 

        Think positive and confident is my personality. Drink coffee can release my stress, i love coffee, from that i learn how to be creative.

                                                                                                                                                       Hfaxrn

No comments:

Post a Comment