Tuesday 8 November 2016

THINGS I WISH I HAD DONE DIFFERENTLY 5 YEARS AGO

       I should do more with my life. I always waste my time with fun than study. I must focus on my studies. Start now. Don’t wait. I were afraid to try new things for fear of failing. 5 years ago is very enjoy for me. Now, I want to be success in career.

      There is no success without failure. If I look at some of the most successful people they have failed numerous times. They didn’t give up because they believed in what they were doing. Don’t let failure stop me.

       I know, I love to watch TV but limit it to only shows I truly love to watch. I also waste my time with chill with my friends. Cut out the rest, the best thing to focus on studies.


        Seriously, I do not like to throw back 5 years ago. Many bad thing I had done. Past is past, open new book and focus on my studies. Be thankful for what I have now. You won’t believe how powerful gratitude is. It’s changing my life everyday as I write this. It can improve health, wealth and relationships. Besides, life is a gift and I most thankful for that. Forget 5 years ago and start by changing attitude about myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment