Wednesday 23 November 2016

ME AND FASHION


      In lifetime have many different types of styles as well as participated in a few new fashion trends. Some of the reasons for changing the way I dress have to do with the environment, surroundings, and the people whom which I associate with. Every day I wear a suitable and style clothes to go Campus. Fashion change by trends.

      Personal style is at its best when it brings out my best qualities that makes me look and feel the best inside and out. People use fashion to express themselves every day and to show who they are. Fashion is something that allows me to be creative, bold, dramatic, and handsome, hahaha. When I go lecture, I see a variety of styles that students wear.


       I like fashion, it is part of my life, my creativity, my personality. People easily judge you base on what they look on you. For me, fashion influence environment and people surrounding me. I like Malay traditional clothes. Take a part of member in KESEDA and JKKN Kedah, Bangsawan give more experience and information to me about Malay traditional clothes. The fashion of Malay traditional clothes is not outdated. It is because me and fashion unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment