Thursday 3 November 2016

ME AND MY FREE TIME

      As a teenager I spend my free time on what I enjoy doing. I love watching television on my free time but what I love more is watching movies. I like all kinds of movies romance, comedy, and classic except horror movies. Because this kind of movie makes me nervous and tense. I enjoy also watching shows and series such as Sungkyunwan Scandal, Six Flaying Dragons and another Korean series.


    I also enjoy listening to music. Music makes me feel comfortable and relaxed. I don't prefer particular kind of music. It depends on the song and singers. Sometimes I enjoy listening to Jazz music and sometimes RnB, It depends on my mood. I really fan of PARTYNEXTDOOR, Nate Ruess, The Weeknd, Drake, Post Malone, Rihanna and Chris Brown. 

   
     What I like to do also on my spare time is going on a trip. There are many places in this country I must explore. When I going trip, I like to take the picture of culture and environment surrounding me and post it on my Instagram. I also like to join InstaMeet. I also spend my time with social media, such as Instagram and twitter. I like tweet positive thing in twitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment